Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Home (and) Sick.

So it came to pass that the greatest and strongest self-appointed superhero would succumb to the most dreaded sickness ever: common colds.

Yes, after several hours of wrestling with my draining nose, I hereby admit - albeit reluctantly - my mortality and accede to my mother's demand to take a rest. Soon , these micro-buggers inside me will mutate into flu that will devour what little remains of the greatness in me. Then I'll die a lonely hero, fading into the darkness even before I reach my prime.

Ok, I am exaggerating. But it kind of pisses me, though. Just when my mental motors start whirring, sending me back to writing binge, my body gets confronted with this illness. It must be my thesis, or the rainy season, that unclogged whatever it was that blocked my brain. Unfortunately, the clog went down to my nose.

But no, I won't succumb to just mere colds. I have to answer a greater calling and I can do it better away from the bed. So expect me to post my adventures more often.

If you won't hear from me after three days, then I'll probably be dead.