Monday, May 28, 2007

Lazyass Superhero

I really don't know why I put up a blog like this if I can't even bring myself to update it regularly. Not that I can't write. I mean, I have numerous ideas in my head and in my notebook. I also have many half-finished banana articles [some of which I wrote immediately after half-finishing the other] rotting in my document folders. Why I could not finish them all and post in this space befuddles me.

Is it because having too much ideas is counterproductive, paralyzing me instead of jumpstarting my online fame? Or is it because I procrastinate too much? Argh, must be the abundance of distractions.

Don't worry superfriends (if you're still alive waiting for to be rescued). I am reorganizing the mess that is my brain.

Aayusin ko muna ang balat sa tinalupan, ika nga. LOL




No comments: